The man Who Founded A Bomb From WW2 in A river using Magnet Fishing

The man Who Founded A Bomb From WW2 in A river using Magnet Fishing
The man Who Founded A Bomb From WW2 in A river using Magnet Fishing

Magnet fishing a new way to be wealthy and Famous


Hunting with magnets is increasing in popularity lately,  people are using this tools (Magnet Fishing) looking for Jewelry, minerals submerged in canals and rivers, some of them collected a wealth from precious founded such as old coins,  ancient artifacts sold in millions, and there are those who founded pistols or boxes containing gold coins and some of them become very famous publishing videos of their discoveries on YouTube.




If YOU NEED A FREE Magnet : 


















But there are those who have found unbelievable things! that could pose a great threat to there lives with a stark warning that must be heard about this potentially dangerous hobby.
this is the story of a man Who Founded A Bomb From WW2 in A river using Magnet Fishing!
in a river from somerset in Uk, James Said : "
today I've come to the area that, I called bomb alley he's just outside the dairy,
I hold forward in the frame where I discovered a world war 2 bomb and I'm just gonna do some magnet fishing around this area hopefully I won't pull up any bombs but we might get some interesting stuff you never know so let's get this thing going

it should be good fun well absolutely diddly squat at the moment nothing not even a little boy or a little snatch of any sort,
so I'm gonna move further just got one hell of a snatch here down by the bank and we'll see what we can get
up from here now should be interesting and quite sure looking that it's down in the water that it may actually be yeah dare

Magnet Fishing catch a second Bomb From WW2 in A river 

 
old jingle knife founded in a river
old jingle knife founded in a river

I say it another one see what happens not really sure definitely an ammunition shell but
the differences with this one, which is  really good for me is that
because turn that upside down you can see it's totally empty in there.

so it's a good collectible bomb I suppose so it's nothing explosive about it but definitely, I'm quite sure that's another bomb there that's quite interesting looks like one there we are actually got a bomb

I can keep and basket brilliant font I actually am an artillery shell well take the end-use out of its make sure there are no explosives in there
which I'm pretty adamant risen but really really fantastic find pretty
close it up so more an artillery shell than a bomb
like footlong but nonetheless still teeth it's been in there 70 odd years
very interesting in fact extremely interesting in bomb alley

Magnet Fishing is very Powerful !

 
motocycle founded in a river
Motorcycle Founded

 I'm really
safe kicking this one so no worries there that are a great find perhaps a fantastic very any of you can identify it please let me know really feature my fine bomb alley and I shall
just going it a spoiler take the end a make sure it's safe and take it away but
nonetheless

I'm gonna leave the river frame now and amazed by pulling a
obviously, a disarmed bomb was a bomb that's gone off of some sort and really  good find
I don't think this is your boy from the river frame and just a solid a frame at
a place called old force.

Here are Some Founded :
gun Founded in a river
gun Founded in a river


If YOU NEED A FREE Magnet : 













The man Who Founded A Bomb From WW2 in A river using Magnet Fishing The man Who Founded A Bomb From WW2 in A river using Magnet Fishing Reviewed by Admin on 7:56 PM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.