Top Trend Original TikTok Leggings Brazilian Booty Enhance Leggings

 

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍



Girl if you're looking at these leggings, just do yourself a favor and get them! They have me looking SNATCHED!!! You hear me? If you order your ACTUAL CORRECT size, they will fit nice and pass the squat test so no undies will show thru them. If you wanna squeeze into a size you got no business being in, don't try to squat or bend over in these because it will be see thru ish. I am 5'7 and 194 lbs on a good day, I ordered the XL. Now stop reading these comments and go get you a pair or 7 like I did sis 😉

 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 

 

 


 GET IT NOW 100% FREE SHIPPING

 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

these are cute and sexy but not much compression,I was worried about sizing. I have gained alot of weight in the past year and didn't know exactly what size to buy so I bought the largest size. I had recently order a pair that looked like these but a different brand and they were probably a true size small. I couldn't stick my ankle through the leg hole. But these are great and I actually can go down a size for a tighter fit but they are a good comfortable fit. I am a bottom heavy lady, when I gain weight it goes straight to my hips, thighs, and bottom

 

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 


 

 GET IT NOW 100% FREE SHIPPING

 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

so I know as I start to work out again I will look better in these and can downsize. Right now I am probably a US size 22 so hope that helps all you ladies looking at these. I bought the black 3xl and I also bought a 2xl in red and it fits good too, I am waiting for a xl to see how they fit. Update:I bought the yellow and black capri in xl and they also fit fine, a little see thru because they are a little tighter but I was able to get in them with ny big bottom and thick legs, but still comfortable, I wore my black 3xl yesterday and my Mother gave me compliments on them. 


Top Trend Original TikTok Leggings Brazilian Booty Enhance Leggings  Top Trend Original TikTok Leggings Brazilian Booty Enhance Leggings Reviewed by Admin on 9:55 PM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.